Laman

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Spoof Text "My Friend"

My Friend
On Sunday, Risa walked around in the mall, she met her old friend. They were also mutual exchanged of phone numbers. One day Risa got the message, “ sorry, are you a relative or friend of the owner of this phone ? the owner this phone have an accident, now she has been taken to Mardiwaluyo hospital ……………” Risa was shocked and immediately she went to hospital to see her friend.

After arriving she asked about her friend to the a nurse “ sister, how is the condition of a person who get crash ?”.” today there are not patients who enter “ said nurse, “ I get a message that my friend get accident and brought here. “ , “ but there is no new patients enter. Excuse me, I’m still a lot of works “ said nurse. Risa was very confused with the statement, that statement said no new patoents who came in and she read again the message she got, “sorry, are you a relative or friend of the owner of this phone ? the owner this phone have an accident, now she has been taken to Mardiwaluyo hospital ……………but I’m lie, hahahahahahah ” and Risa shocked and said “ bad-mannered friend”.


No comments:

Post a Comment